TILAUSTUOTE, pyydä tarjous.
X 301 Tarkka densitometri.
- Mittausalue 0-4.0D (1 mm aukolla), 0-5.0D (2 ja 3 mm aukoilla).
- Valopöytä 19 x 21 cm, filmin mittaussyvyys 18 cm.
- Selkeä ja kirkas led-näyttö.
Is a rugged tabletop unit that is recognized as the industry standard for accurate measurement of film densities. Features include a LED display, push-button zeroing and the capability for density comparisons.
An optional RS-232 interface enables data transfer to most PCs and some serial printers. This densitometer is ideal for radiographic and other applications.
Convenient Operation: The densitometer is easy to use. Measurements are made on a push and read basis. The display consists of large LED numerals, which can be read easily in bright or dim light. Internal memory and the null button, allow the operator to make comparative density measurements across a piece of film.
Quality features include: Lighted Table, simplifies location of image areas to measure. Simple calibration procedure. Rugged construction. Proven oil field use.
The densitometer will remain in proper alignment even though it is picked up by the arm. The Model 301 is U.L. listed and is shipped calibrated to standards traceable to the NBS.
This is the most widely accepted densitometer for industrial x-ray requirements. Easy-to-Read
- Display: Large half-inch LED numeric display for easy reading and fewer errors. Convenient Service; Modular construction allows rapid replacement of lamps and easy access to electronic circuits.
- Options: 301X—230V, 50Hz
- power 301RS—RS-232 serial output—300 baud
- The X-Rite 301 Includes: X-Rite Instrument Built-in Aperature (0.5mm)
- Registration Line Cord
- Size: 270 x 380 x 160 mm
- Weight: 3,8 kg
- Range: 0 to 5.0D w/2 mm and 3 mm apertures, 0 to 4.0D with 1 mm aperture
- Accuracy: ±0.02D, ±1.5%D (1 mm aperture, 3.5D to 4.0D)
- Repeatability: ±0.01D
- Operating Temp. Range: +10° to +40°C
- Operating Relative Humidity: ,e;76%
- Voltage Range: 200Vac to 240Vac, 50Hz
- Power Requirement: 80VA maximum
- Warm-up Time: 60 seconds
- Scale Factor Stability: ±1.0% per six months
- Null Drift: ±0.03D max., ±0.01D typical
- Safety: UL 3101-01 C22.2, No. 1010-1-92
- Altitude: 2000m IEC 664:
- Pollution Degree 2 Installation
- Type: Category 2
- Usage: Indoor only FCC: Part 15, Class A, Digital Device