Teledyne ICM CP120B, klikkaa tästä lisätietoja!
Akkukäyttöinen vakio-jännitekone, 120kV
- Pieni fokus takaa terävät kuvat
- Langaton yhteys - Suunniteltu digitaalisille paneeleille
- Tunnin latausaika
- Hintaan sisältyy: - Generaattori - Li-Ion akku37,5V - Akkulaturi - Peli Case kuljetus-salkku
- Constant Potential output. 120 kV – 1 mA
- 60° x 60° directional beam.
- Focal spot of 0.8 x 0.5 mm
- 7 Kg including battery pack and handling.
- Extended operation, external power supply options.
- Optimised for new digital and radiographic imaging media.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY The CP120B and CP160B are ultra light and portable constant potential X-Rays generators that have been specially developed to offer a completely new concept that is able to match the major advances in imaging technology that have taken place in recent years.
- Even with their ultra-compact size and being so light in weight, these constant potential generators are capable of penetrating through 10 mm (CP120B) and 21 mm (CP160B) of steel in a very short exposure time.
- Moreover, our CPBs are able to distribute a constant DC output that easily outperforms any contemporary 150 kV and 200 kV pulse generator.
- Finally, the CP120B and CP160B can be run continuously for several minutes without any cooling interruptions, which means that you will be able to perform many consecutive analyses. Furthermore, these state-of-the-art CP generators are compatible with the entire range of digital radiography detectors and software, which enables them to perform with any type of detection equipment.
- LI-ION BATTERY AND FAST BATTERY CHARGER Equipped with their 37V LI-ION Batteries, our CP120B and CP160B generators can perform for 300 consecutive seconds of constant exposure!
- Unlike other conventional batteries, our LI-ION batteries are fully charged and ready to use in just one hour. A HANDLING FIXTURE THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
- Careful attention has also been given to help to ensure that working on-site is faster, more accurate and also easier. The strong, shock absorbing and visually appealing handling fixture has been designed to fully anticipate the needs of its users.
- REMOTE OPERATION Thanks to the CPB’s serial port RS232, kV, mA, exposure time and pre-warning time can be changed from a distance, which allows the operator to customize his or her shots in a secure place.
- The communication accepts text commands based on the echo mode protocol and is also equipped for wireless operations and Bluetooth capabilities.